Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heavy Metal!

As I had already mentioned, I had been planning my outfit for the Rihanna concert for weeks. I decided to post about my outfit today after my friend sent me some of the pics that she took with her camera. I really wanted to channel Rihanna's rockstar energy so I opted to wear mostlly black and incorporate metallics and edgy pieces of jewelry in my outfit. I found this Torrid T-shirt at one of my favorite thrift stores ReDress NYC then I built from there. I paired my tee with destructed shorts from Forever21+ and a black boyfriend blazer. My shoes are Keds which have to be one of my absolute favorite types of shoes. I think it worked pretty well. Here are some pics...
Rihanna T-shirt: ReDressNYC, Destructed Shorts:Forever21, Jewelry: Aldo, Blazer: Lane Bryant





Gold Metallic Keds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment