Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Florals are everybody's friend...

Floral patterns are so in no matter what my cousin Jo says! I spent the ending of last summer in London and the pattern was all the rave. Just as I suspected, the girly floral patterns showed up everywhere here in NYC this Spring right alongside jeggins! I love vintage fashion and florals are very much apart of the clothing genre adding a romantic edge that is so elegant and makes me nostalgic wanting more. Oh the possibilities for us plus size gals! Growing up I was always told that the bigger one is, the further away one should stay from patterns and bright colors. Oh contraire! Plus size girls can rock floral pronts just as well as the rest of the fashion world. Just ask Dorothy Perkins who, by the way, now ships to the US...



No comments:

Post a Comment