Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's still beach season...


Even though the summer is almost over it’s definitely not too late to go swim suit shopping. After all, we've only just begun the month of August. I personally don’t believe that the summer ends until after Columbus Day seeing that my birthday is in September and I look forward to going to Miami in October for the West Indian Carnival there. This summer there were some fabulous plus-size swimsuits from the likes of Old Navy, Lane Bryant and Monif C. It’s actually the perfect time to purchase a swim suit since lots of stores actually have their swimwear on sale. If you’re like me, I go on vacation during the winter so I always need a cute and fabulous swimsuit. Shopping for plus size swimwear isn’t easy, but this year designers sure did deliver for the curvy ladies like me. I’m so happy about the direction in which plus size fashion is moving. Check out some of my favorites from this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment