Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dear Santa...

I think I've been a relatively good girl this year and for that reason, I;m hoping that Santa will be extra nice. I've narrowed down my wish list to four simple items. At the top of my list is the Gucci 'Seventies' bag. As I build my handbag collection, I'm moving towards classic pieces that I will hopefully be able to give to my daughter or grandaughter one day and this bad is exactly that. Next on my list is this tweed coat from Old Navy. The only problem is that it's sold out. I can't believe that I missed this. I'm hoping it will miraculously reappear on the website in my size. I also want this exclusive Ted Baker for ASOS bow bracelet. I'm obsessed with bows and glitter and this bracelet seems to have been made in bow and glitter heaven. Lastly, I'd really appreciate it if Santa brought me these Relika pumps by Christain Louboutin. I love the maryjane style. My list is pretty simple. I'm not greedy. Happy Holidays! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment